- 2 passport photos
- Valid passport, (bio page)
- Travel Insurance
- Letter from place of work stating that the applicant is an employee, and are aware that he/ she are travelling, signed by responsible person in original, certified (proof of existence of institution and position of signing person should be provided)
- Yellow Fever Vaccination International Certificate(page with date of issue)
- Air ticket bookings (round trip), accommodation bookings
- Bank Statements, for an account to his/her name, six months to date, certified by bank, Verifiable.
- The visa applicant is required to scan all the above requirements and send them to this email address; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Form provided by the embassy need to be completed
- Once all the documentation is checked and approved, an appointment which will take place at the embassy has to be fixed in order to continue the visa processing
- Visa fee will be accepted once every document is verified, and an appointment date is issued.
- 50 USD