Location: Embassy of the Czech Republic, Jumuia Place, Lenana Road, Nairobi
Tel: + 254 20 273 10 10, + 254 20 273 10 11
Public Hours: 09:00 – 12:00 (Monday – Friday)
Working Hours: 10:00 – 12:00 (Tuesday, Thursday)
Each applicant must appear IN PERSON in the Embassy for an obligatory interview** and personal identification check.
- Certified Invitation – applicants should refer the website of the Member State of destination.
- Employed persons: a signed letter from your current employer containing the following information:
- The applicant’s personal data, the applicant’s function/profession;
- Terms of employment (temporary or permanent);
- Number of years with employer/organization;
- Granted leave days;
- Date and contact details.
- Self-employed persons: copy of Kenya PIN Certificate and if available bank statement for business account (last three months).
- Retired persons: documents proving your pension or other financial support.
- Any other documents relating to the applicant’s personal establishment in Kenya like marriage certificate, title deeds or lease agreements. Any other documents relating to the applicant’s personal ties in Kenya, such as marriage certificate, title deeds or lease agreements.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE THE PRESENT VISA PROCEDURE CAN TAKE UP TO 30 CALENDAR DAYS