Location: Bishops Road, Opp Fairview Hotel
Tel: +254 20 2722182/3/ 2710381
+254 722208613/ 735 888818
Visa hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 – 12:00pm
- A passport valid for at least 6 months. The passport must have at least 3 blank pages at the time of application.
- Visa application form, duly completed and signed by the applicant. Click here to download Visa form
- A recent, clear, passport photo (5cm x 5cm) on a white background & high quality paper. Click here to download the Israel Embassy photo requirements and studio locations.
- An Invitation letter from ISRAEL. The letter can only be obtained from an Israeli citizen, an Israeli company or a tour company based in Israel.
- A Letter from an employer or Company. In case of self employment or unemployment, a recommendation letter from a second party or an introduction letter from the applicant will be required.
- An international Travel & Medical Insurance to cover you for the duration of your stay in Israel.
- A bank statement for the past 6 months.
- A return flight itinerary.
- VISA application fee of $26 or KES 2673 + Service charge of $26 or KES 2440 (inclusive of VAT). Total is $ 52 or KES 5113 Mode of payment is either cash (KES/USD) or Mpesa Paybill number: 516833
The consul may request additional documents.
Visa application processing takes 14 working days.
No documents or Photos should be STAPLED or GLUED.