Location: Loresho Kibagare Way
Tel: +254 20 4183009 / 4182593
Mobile: +254 728 389813 / 737 681219
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00am – 12:00 pm
Process takes four working days.
Applicants’ personal presence is absolutely necessary
- Passport, showing minimum validity for six months and a page available on both sides to stick a visa.
- Bank Statements of current or saving Accounts for the last six months.
- Pay slips for the last six months.
- Two passport size photograph (facing front)
Even in the case of a visa having been granted, the Immigration Authorities may ask the visa holder to produce evidence of financial resources at any port of entry in Mexico
- International yellow fever vaccination certificate.
- Letter from the employer stating the following information about the applicant:
- Length of time of payment
- Monthly Salary
- Purpose of trip to Mexico
- Date of return to the job
- A non-refundable / non –re routable “return Air Ticket.
- An applicant who self employed, must produce relevant documents of ownership of the business or property.
Businessmen/ women, people attending a conference, meeting, and seminar or studying, must contact the organizer of the event in Mexico requesting them to get approval from the Ministry of Interior by issuing an authorization, which in due course will be faxed to the consular section of the Embassy of Mexico.