The Cliff: 1 night accommodation on full board
This is Kenya’s Lake Nakuru, a soda lake nestled into the ancient Rift Valley and a feeding ground for thousands of flamingos. Only two and a half hours from Kenya’s capital, Nairobi, the lake is protected by the surrounding national park, a mix of woodlands, bush, savannah and volcanic cliffs that make it a perfect habitat for four of Africa’s Big Five.
The Cliff is pure Africa, the room interiors combine organic chic with international design to create the understated style of a modern boutique hotel.
Weekday (23rd Dec 2019 – 3rd Jan 2020): From KES 27,000/- PPS
- 01-night accommodation on Full Board meal plan.
- Festive season supplements may apply
- Any additional expenses i.e. meals or drinks
- Telephone bills
- Tips and gratuities
Terms and Conditions
- Prices Per Person Sharing based on 2 pax
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice
- Terms & Conditions Apply