Location: State House Road (next to Hillcrest College) P.O. Box 47941,
00100 Nairobi, KENYA
Tel. No. (25420) 272-5310 / 13 / 2731747 / 2721791
Fax No. (25420) 272-5316
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Working Hours: Monday- Thursday 9:30am – 3:30pm
Friday 9:30am – 11:30am
- Personal appearance;
- Dully accomplished Non-Immigrant Visa Application Form;
- Original valid passport for at least six (6) months beyond intended stay in the Philippines;
- Two (2) recent passport size photos;
- Invitation letter from the sponsor/s in the Philippines, including itinerary, especially for missionaries or humanitarian workers;
- Photocopy of passport of the Philippine sponsor;
- Round trip airline ticket; Proof of financial capacity (copy of latest bank statement / Affidavit of Support for Minors);
- Said document/s should be authenticated by his/her country’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
- National Identification (ID) card, if applicable;
- An exit and re-entry permit stamped
Present all the required documents to the Embassy, if the documents are found in order the visa will be issued after three (3) working days starting from the date of acceptance.
If applying outside Kenya (within our Consular Jurisdiction). Please send via courier all the required documents and photocopy of your passport. If documents are found in order the Consular Officer will then require the applicant to appear personally at the Embassy.
Tourist Visa Fee is US$30.00 payable in cash.