Location: Lenana Road opp. DOD
P.o. box 30049 – 00100, Nairobi
Tel: +254 (0) 20 – 2728700 / 2722462
Fax: +254 (0) 20 – 2721888
Office Hours: Visa application accepted only Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:00 to 11:30am
- To be applied in person
- Application form fully filled completed with all relevant questions answered.
- One recent passport sizes photograph full face light background
- Passport valid for travel and has at least 6 months validity remaining with at least two blank pages.
- Valid Kenya re-entry pass if you are not a Kenyan citizen
- All documents, whether they are from Kenya or other countries, should be originals and be accompanied by photocopies. Additional documents may be required.
- Depending on purpose of your visit the following documents should be presented:
- Proof of hotel accommodation in Russia.
- For tourist – tourist voucher with confirmation from tourist company
- For private or business visit – invitation letter on official blank issued by
Visa department of interior ministry.
- c) for transit – visa of the country of destination and original tickets
- d) for student – invitation letter
– School certificate, verified MFA, HIV certificate
- Payment should be made in cash in US dollars or in Kenya shillings. Incase of refusal, 10dollars are taken as a fee for consular services.
- Visa fee: 4,000= it takes 10 working days
- Express fee 13,300/= and 165 dollars it takes one day to process.