Location: I&M Bank House, 4th Floor, 2nd Ngong Ave., Upper Hill
Tel: (254-20) 271 1189/1187/1190, 0729 427 879, (254) 735 701 589
- A passport valid for at least six months;
- A duly completed application form with two photos taken within the past six months;
- An outbound airline ticket or verifiable proof of purchase of steamship ticket ;
- Documents verifying the purpose of visit; and Other relevant documents.
- For foreign nationals from the countries with which the ROC has entered into reciprocal visa agreements, the visa is issued gratis.
- For other foreign nationals, the visa fees are: single entry: NT$ 1,600 (US$ 50); multiple entries: NT$ 3,200 (US$ 100).
NT$5,120(US$160 )，currently only for American passport holders.
Visitor Visa holders who are permitted to stay in Taiwan for sixty or ninety days and whose visas bear no such remark as “no extension will be granted” may apply at local service centers of the National Immigration Agency for a maximum of 120 or 90 days of extensions.