Location: Commercial and Consular Section
Uganda House, 1st Floor,
Kenyatta Avenue, Nairobi.
Tel: (254)-(20) – 4445420/9096/311814
Working Hours: 9:00 – 12:00 and 3:30-5:00pm
- All applicants’ passports must be valid for at least six months from the date of application.
- Applicants must complete one visa application form and attach one passport-size photograph.
- Official, Service, and Diplomatic passport holders should provide a Diplomatic or Official Note stating the purpose of the visit.
- The applicant’s passport must have a valid Immigration Entry endorsement in country of application i.e. Kenya (or re-entry permit if one is a resident).
- Visa issued on the same day
- Collection on the same day at 4:00PM
VISA FEES: Single entry USD 50.00 per passport