Location: Plot No. 11, Bongoyo Road, Oysterbay, Dar es Salaam; P.O.Box: 9724, Dar es Salaam – Tanzania
Country Code: +225
City code: 22
Visa hours: 08.00 – 11.00 FREE a.m
(every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, except national holiday)
Visa turn around time: 02 (two) working days
- A VISA to Vietnam can be applied for by mail or in person at the Embassy of Vietnam as early as six months prior to the date of travel. The applicant must submit:
- Original PASSPORT (which requires at least 01 month validity prior the date of exit from Vietnam and/or 06 month validity to meet airlines’ requirements). In urgent cases, a loose-leaf-visa can be requested, then a copy of passport (photo and personal detail pages) may be submitted instead of the original passport.
- Application form online at http://visa.mofa.gov.vn or PDF Form/Word Form at the Embassy. The form must be completed, signed and attached with 01 original photo (a passport photo taken within the last 01 year, 4x6cm in size, straight face, no hat, no dark or tinted glass, both ears must be shown).
- Visa approval from Vietnamese Immigration Department (Ministry of Public Security)
If the applicant has already got the visa approval, she/he may write the reference number on the top of the form.
(If not) For anyone who comes to Vietnam for less than 3 months and does not have visa approval, just leave “visa approval number” blank and the Embassy will take care of it. Additional processing fees for visa approval may be required.
- Visa fees must be in cash. Fee for stamping visa can be checked at Consular Fee. Other current fees (such as visa approval arrangement fee, processing fee, shipping, handling and expediting services)
- A prepaid return envelope, if the applicant requests the visa be returned by mail. For your documents safety, the Embassy advices to use DHL Express Mail. Applicants applying together may provide one envelope for visas to be returned to the same address.