Tanzania offer the right combination of beautiful and romantic hotels, stunning scenery, and is easily accessible to visitors.
A wedding in Tanzania is an ideal opportunity for the bride, groom, and guests alike to also experience the romance and adventure of a Kenyan or Tanzania honeymoon combined with an African Safari.
We will be glad to arrange all the formalities and documents for you!
Location: The choice is yours!
Tanzanian weddings can be informal and relaxed; barefoot on the beach, relaxing under canvas, or completely formal with black ties and wedding gowns in the bush.
The mix of formality and wilderness has become a trademark of romantic safari lifestyle and we are here to arrange for you.
Few of our suggestions for your special day;
Traditional drummers to play a special wedding march, or a wedding in the bush with the wildlife as special guests.
You may also choose a dramatic location like the Ngorongoro Crater or the wild untouched Selous Reserve
The wedding flowers, including bridal bouquet and boutonnières, wedding cake, and Champagne can also be arranged together with a photographer or a private band or choir.
On the coast the wedding ceremony can be arranged on a traditional dhow.
Selected properties with special romantic offers both for your Wedding or Honeymoon
- Elewana Manor House at Ngorongoro
- Tarangire Treetops
- Olivers’ Luxury Tented Camp
- Selous Private Camp
- Ras Kutani Beach Resort
Prices and details on request.
Documents needed for your wedding in Tanzania
To apply for a “Special Marriage License” at the nearest government Registrar of Marriages in Tanzania:
- Copy of passports and 02 photos each
- The Certificate of No Impediment. (You were never married before/you are divorced (relevant divorce certificate(s) attached)/you were widowed (relevant death certificate(s) attached)
- Birth certificate.
- If you will marry in a church, you will need a letter from your home Church Minister.
- Once your have notified the Registrar you must wait twenty-one days so that persons with adverse information may register their complaints.
- While this old tradition that has pretty much died out in Western countries, it is part of Tanzanian law.
- At the actual ceremony, the couple must have two witnesses of their choosing (resident or non-resident).
- A Tanzanian Marriage Certificate (in duplicate) will be issued upon completion of the ceremony.